The Academic Peer Learning Leadership Group are proud to announce the inaugural European Forum for Academic Peer Learning being hosted by Lund University, Sweden on 7th June 2017.
The European Forum for Academic Peer Learning is a personal/professional development opportunity for teachers/learning developers/academic/support staff and students to come together and share their practice, experience, challenges and innovations around peer-led activity. We invite proposals for this event addressing topics aligned to the 6 academic peer learning key themes:
• Evaluating the impact of academic peer learning (research or practice)
• Innovating and use of technologies in training and sessions
• Student-staff collaborations in peer learning
• Accrediting, developing and recognising pre and post graduation leaders
• Widening access/ participation (SI High Schools)
• The future of peer learning with the changing landscape of Higher Education
Further information and to register for this event see handbook at: http://www.si-mentor.lth.se/english/european-forum-for-peer-learning-2017/
This event is conveniently scheduled to lead into EuroSoTL (8-9th June 2017) organised by the European Network for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning and also being held at Lund. Further information on this event is available at: http://konferens.ht.lu.se/eurosotl-2017
The fee for the European Forum for Peer Learning is £100, which includes lunch and coffee/tea in the morning and afternoon of the 7th of June. The deadline for proposals is 10 Apr 2017 see handbook for further information.
To discuss any aspect of the European Forum for Academic Peer Learning please contact: Leif Bryngfors at :leif.bryngfors@KANSLI.LTH.SE or Katie Scott Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance and we are very excited for this event
Academic Peer Learning Leadership Group