From: SEDA - Roz Grimmitt <Roz.Grimmitt@seda.ac.uk>
Date: 26 February 2010 15:47
Subject: AISHE 6th International Conference - 'Designing & Delivering Curricula for the Future' - 26th & 27th August 2010
AISHE is hosting it's 6th International Conference. The conference title is: Designing & Delivering Curricula for the Future.
The conference takes place in Dublin City University, Dublin, 26th and 27th August 2010.
Registration opens Friday 26th February 2010.
Our Keynote Speakers for the Conference are -
- Professor Denise Chalmers, Winthrop Professor and Director of the Centre for the Advancement of Teaching and learning (CATL) at the University of Western Australia.
- Professor Richard O'Kennedy, Vice-President for Learning Innovation at Dublin City University.
- Dr Paul Kleimen, Deputy Director of Palatine, the Higher Education Academy Subject Centre for Dance, Drama and Music based at Lancaster University.
Conference fees -
- Standard including banquet - €190.00
- AISHE Member including banquet - €140
- Registered Student including banquet - €80.00
- AISHE Member, retired including banquet - €80.00
- Guest including banquet - €40.00
- Personal Assistant to participant with disability including banquet €0.00
We look forward to welcoming you to DCU for a conference that presents original research and practice in teaching and learning in higher education in Ireland and further afield.
Do please forward this announcement to any colleagues, organisations, and mailing lists etc. to whom you think it may be of interest.
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please do not hesitate to contact Linda King - email@example.com
Office 00 353 (0) 1 708 6578
Mob 00 353 (0) 87 2258174
The content is confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this email from your system and notify the sender. You can contact SEDA by telephone on + 44 (0) 20 7380 6767 or by facsimile + 44 (0) 20 7387 2655.
SEDA is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England (no. 3709481) and registered in England and Wales as a charity (no. 1089537).