A Word in Your Ear 2009 - Audio Feedback
Call for Contributions
Bob Rotheram, National Teaching Fellow, Leeds Met
Sounds Good: Quicker, better assessment using audio feedback
(funded under the JISC Users & Innovation: Personalising Technologies)
Bob Rotheram will reflect upon the Sounds Good project and his interest in using audio as a formative device.
About the conference
This national conference aims to bring people together from UK higher education who ,
- are interested in finding out about audio feedback to enhance the learner experience
- would like to share their experience in using audio feedback
- would like to meet others using audio feedback to develop good practice together.
Contribution from academics, students, educational
developers and learning technologists in UK higher and further
education are welcomed.
Listen to Andrew Middleton presenting the Call for Contributions (02:27)
Students - you are particularly invited to contribute and the conference organisers will work closely with you if that is helpful.
The call seeks contributions in the form of,
- short papers (1,000 words)
- posters (150 word proposals)
- workshops (300 word proposals)
- all contributors and interested parties are also invited to to submit a case study in MP3 format
Contact Andrew Middleton (email@example.com) for more information