The Academic Peer Learning group are proud to announce the inaugural European Forum for Academic Peer Learning being hosted by Lund University, Sweden on 7th June 2017.
Further information and to register for this event see handbook at: http://www.si-mentor.lth.se/english/european-forum-for-peer-learning-2017/
Please note: This event is conveniently scheduled to lead into EuroSoTL (8-9th June 2017) organised by the European Network for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning and also being held at Lund. Further information on this event is available at: http://konferens.ht.lu.se/eurosotl-2017
The Academic Peer Learning Forum is a personal/professional development opportunity for teachers/learning developers/academic/support staff and students to come together and learn more from each other. We invite proposals for this event addressing topics
aligned to the 6 academic peer learning key themes:
· Widening access/ participation (SI in High Schools)
· Innovating and use of technologies in training and sessions
· Evaluating the impact of academic peer learning (research or practice)
· Accrediting, developing and recognising pre and post graduation leaders
· Student-staff collaborations in peer learning
· The future of peer learning with the changing landscape of Higher Education
The fee for the European Forum for Peer Learning is £100, which includes lunch and coffee/tea in the morning and afternoon of the 7th of June. The deadline for proposals is 10 Apr 2017 see handbook for further information.
To discuss any aspect of the Academic Peer Learning Forum please contact: Leif Bryngfors at :leif.bryngfors@KANSLI.LTH.SE