ALDinHE 2018: The Learning Development Conference
University of Leicester
26th - 28th March 2018
This year marks the 15th anniversary of the ALDinHE conference and we are looking forward to celebrating in Leicester with our best conference yet. We are delighted to announce that our keynote speakers will be Professor Roni Bamber, of Queen Margaret University Edinburgh, and John Hilsdon, from the University of Plymouth.
Join like-minded professionals for stimulating debate and discussion, contribute to the research and evidence base for Learning Development, and share your innovative and inspiring practice with a friendly and supportive audience.
As always, this welcoming conference will provide opportunities to explore all aspects of learning development theory, practice and policy. This year, we are particularly interested in exploring the theoretical foundations for:
- How we think about learning development
- Managing professional identities
- Pathways for professional development
- The problems learning development can solve
- The value of learning development across the sector
- How we enact learning development
- Working with students and colleagues
- Understanding why tools and techniques work
- Flexibility within a changing sector
- Opportunities and challenges
We welcome proposals for workshops, paper presentations, lightning talks and posters. Details on how to submit these can be found on the conference webpage: www.aldinhe.ac.uk/leicester18
The deadline for proposals is Monday 27th November 2017.
The ALDinHE conference is a supportive environment that promotes creative collaboration between learning developers and is always popular, with a regular attendance of over 140 delegates from the UK and beyond.
Mark the date in your diaries. Booking will be open shortly.