DeL 2015: Technology, Culture, Practice London, 16 - 17 September. Early bird rate ends Friday 31 July - book now!
As digital technologies continue to transform the creative and pedagogic landscape, we face exciting possibilities and new challenges for the future of education. This conference aims to create an intellectually and creatively fertile environment where art and design educators can develop their thinking and practice around technologies. It will include:
• Over 30 high quality presentations and workshops
• Sector-leading keynote speakers: Paula le Dieu and Benjamin Southworth
• Student-led plenaries interrogating the concept of 'Post Digital'
• Dinner in an architectual salvage and vintage curiosity store
• Optional evening activities including Queer Tango (don't panic! Women get to lead & men to follow but conventional is ok too!)
The early bird rate will close on 31st July, so do book soon if you want to benefit from a reduced ticket price. For those of you who are planning to join us in London, please also note that our block booking at the conference hotel (Hilton, London Euston) will expire on 4th August.
For full details of the conference and to register, please visit the DeL website.
DeL 2015 is hosted by University of the Arts London, and will take place in the prestigious new Central Saint Martins building in Kings Cross, London. The conference is organised in partnership with Texas State University and Penn State University, and in association with the New School, New York.
We hope you will join us!
Follow us on Twitter @designselearn
Conference hashtag: #del2015
Enquiries: Claudia Roeschmann, firstname.lastname@example.org