4th International Inquiring Pedagogies Conference
'Researching Beyond Boundaries',
Academic Communities without Borders
14 - 15 September 2009, Coventry, UK
Please find attached a poster detailing arrangements for iPED 2009. It would be most helpful if you would copy, display and/or circulate it to your colleagues.
Further information is available on our conference website: http://www.coventry.ac.uk/
I would also like to draw your attention to the following key dates:
- The deadline for submission of Extended Abstracts and Full Papers is 5 April 2009
- The Early-Bird Rate for delegate bookings ends on 30 June 2009
Proposals are welcomed in a range of formats - our website provides further details:
· interactive poster
· 30 minute paper (i.e. 15-20 minute presentation plus questions)
· PhD Work-in-Progress Report to form part of a Critical Friend Forum
· 60 minute interactive session (e.g. workshop, panel, dialogue or debate)
· 90 minute symposium (comprising at least four registered participants managing a series of 15 minute related presentations plus at least 15 minutes of audience interaction)
· virtual participation.
I am pleased to confirm that our programme will include:
Monday 14 September 2009
o Dr Etienne Wenger, USA Scene-Setting Plenary: ‘Learning in a landscape of practice: communities and boundaries’.
o Dr Etienne Wenger, USA
Tuesday 15 September 2009
o Student Panel
o Prof Maggi Savin-Baden, UK Keynote: 'Researching on the edge: working at the borders of ‘real’ and ‘immersive’ spaces
o Prof David Young, UK: Closing Plenary