The UEL Learning and Teaching Symposium 2020 Call for Proposal are now open! The symposium is fully online, due to the global situation. This is not an April Fools 😊!
This event will showcase your scholarly approaches to learning and teaching that are aimed at:
- Enhancing students' sense of belonging and engagement
- Including equity pedagogies in the classroom and decolonising the curriculum
- Addressing the degree awarding gap
- Developing students' employability and digital skills
- Debating different pedagogical approaches and learning strategies
- Embracing the power of knowledge
The conference will feature morning and afternoon keynote sessions in addition to parallel sessions of related papers organised into thematic panels.
We are now inviting abstracts for submissions in the following categories:
- A 15-minute research-based or practice-based presentation, which must be interactive, purposeful and practical, with at least one clear take-home message.
- A poster presentation.
We look forward to receiving your abstracts and welcoming you to the Symposium. Do let others in your teams know as well, if they are not on this list.
Santanu Vasant (Mr) BSc (Hons), PGCE, MA(Ed) London, SFHEA
Head of the Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching |
DL4.25, Docklands Library Docklands Campus, 4-6 University Way, London E16 2RD
Tel.: +44(0)20 8223 4997
Read my book chapter Academics' Understanding of Learning Spaces: Attitudes, Practices and Outcomes Explored through the Use of Social Media in Social Media in Higher Education, edited by Chris Rowell (Open Publishers, June 2019)