APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING
This conference may be of interest to list members.
UK and Ireland HE Institutional Research Network (HEIR) Conference 2018
This years’ HEIR conference will take place at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI) (Dublin, Ireland) on Thursday 20th and Friday 21st September 2018. The conference theme is “The Changing Landscape of Higher Education – Challenges and Opportunities for Institutional Research” which will be explored through four conference tracks:
· Technology, big data and the future of higher education
· Measuring and driving institutional performance and institutional reputation
· Students of the future
· Policy and engagement
HEIR 2018 will include keynote presentations from:
· Professor David Gibson Director of Learning Futures at Curtin University in Australia and UNESCO Chair of Data Science in Higher Education Learning and Teaching
· Louise Simpson, co-founding Director of The Knowledge Partnership UK, and Director of The World 100 Reputation Network.
· Professor Ferdinand von Prondzynski, Principal and Vice-Chancellor, Robert Gordon University.
Who should attend?
The HEIR conference brings together a community of higher education professionals with an interest in using or providing information and analysis to inform institutional planning, policy formation and decision making in the areas of strategy development, teaching & learning, quality, institutional performance and institutional effectiveness.
Call for papers & Registration
The call for papers is open until Friday 11th May April 2018. Submit your abstract here.
Registration is now open, and early bird rates are available until Monday 28th May 2018.
Associate Professor (Institutional Research) | Kingston University |Strategic Planning & Data Insight |Grove House|Penrhyn Road|Kingston upon Thames|KT1 2EE |x 65551|DD: +44 (0) 20 8417 5551 | email: email@example.com |Twitter: @sjwku