Call for contributions to the SOAS Learning and Teaching Summer 2017 Conference: Students as Partners: Working together to navigate the learning journey
Date: 9 June 2017
Learning and Teaching Development at SOAS is delighted to invite proposals for presentations, poster presentations and lightning talks at our summer 2017 learning and teaching conference: Students as Partners: Working together to navigate the learning journey on 9 June 2017. We welcome contributions from both staff and students.
The themes of this conference are focused on the following key areas:
· Engaging students in curriculum design and assessment and feedback
· Students as co-researchers and contributors to scholarship
· Peer-to-peer learning and mentoring
· Facilitating student enterprise and community engagement
· Developing and supporting the values of partnership working
Please submit an abstract of your proposal in no more than 300 words to email@example.com. Submissions deadline: Monday 6 March 2017
If you have any questions about this call for contributions please contact us.
More information on the conference is available here: https://www.soas.ac.uk/ltd/learning-and-teaching-conference/4th-learning-and-teaching-conference-june-2017/