America Square Conference Centre, City of London - Weds. 10th and Thurs. 11th April 2019.
Following this link for exciting news about the future of the conference
We are delighted to announce the 2019 conference and exhibition, which will take transformation as its theme, looking at both:
• the way that e-Assessment is effecting learning and assessment processes in education, training and development to the benefit of learners, employees and institutions, and
• the manner in which e-Assessment as a process is changing and growing and advancing.
Speakers already confirmed for the conference include
• John Black, Director, JFB Consulting, Independent Consultant
• James Blackburn, Head of User Experience, Pebble Pad
• Sue Bridgeman, Business Manager, EDExams
• Gavin Busuttil-Reynaud, Director, Alphaplus
• Helen Chapman, editor, World Exam Report
• Helen Claydon, Senior Research Fellow, ACER International United Kingdom Ltd,
• Patrick Craven, Director of Assessment Policy, Research and Compliance, City and Guilds
• Gareth Hegarty, Senior Manager, eAssessment Transition Int. Baccalaureate Organization (UK)
• Pawan Kumar, CTO, Wheebox
• Louella Morton, Executive Director, Testreach
• Dr Mary Richardson, Programme Leader MA Educational Assessment UCL Institute of Education
• Martin Ripley, Director, World Class Arena Ltd.
• Denis Saunders, CEO and Founder, Calibrand the currency for talent ®
• Vegard Sivertsen, CEO, Cirrus Assessment
• Matt Wingfield, Chair, e-Assessment Association
• John Winkley, Commercial Director, Alphaplus Consultancy
• Dr Naomi Winstone Department of Higher Education, University of Surrey
Details of the provisional programme, plus information about the conference including Booking arrangements can be found at www.e-assessment-question.com