Student Experience Conference 2019: Bookings now open!
How can higher education providers support student and graduate success?
We are pleased to announce that registration for the Student Experience Conference, to be held on the 4 November 2019 at the University of Derby Enterprise Centre, is now open.
The conference themes are:
· Ensuring success for a diverse student body
· Supporting success over the student journey
· Communicating for success
Baasit Siddiqui - Derby Alumni, educational speaker and regular resident on award-winning show Gogglebox, will open the conference with a keynote address. We will then invite delegates to attend a variety of workshops and presentations based on supporting student and graduate success.
The finalised agenda will follow, but we expect a varied programme including content on:
· Partnership working with students
· Embedding co-creation in communication
· Effective approaches to transition
· Widening participation across the student journey
· Approaches to eliminate attainment gaps
To embed our ethos of students as partners all presentations will be co-delivered (or exclusively delivered) by students.
Take advantage of the early bird cost of £75 per delegate until 14 July: after this date, the normal delegate price will be £100. You can book your place here.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com. We'll be updating Twitter as we prepare for the conference using #SEConf2019 so keep an eye out for exciting updates.
We hope to see you all at the conference!