We are delighted to invite you to participate in our Fourth International Plagiarism Conference. The conference has a growing reputation with 40 papers from 20 countries and will place a positive emphasis on the true value of academic endeavour, highlighting innovative practice from all areas of the education sector.
A short video of the programme and social event is available on the website http://www.plagiarismadvice.org/
- "Going on a Plagiarist 'Outing' Nudge, Judge and Sue?",
- "The detection of similarity between images" - title to be confirmed,
- " 'International' thinking about plagiarism",
- "Lessons from the Law: Bringing the Right Kind of Legalism to Plagiarism Policy",
- "The regulators role in combating plagiarism"
Emerging technology track
We endeavour to bring the latest technology and techniques for authentic assessment and are proud to announce the following emerging technology track;
- Leila Boujnane - CEO Idee Inc will be speaking about Tin Eye, the first image similarity engine on the web
- Music plagiarism - Daniel Mullensiefen
- Translated and paraphrase plagiarism - Christian Storm (CTO - iParadigms)
- Remote Proctor - Authenticating students and providing secure remote examinations.
REGISTER NOW! For your place at Europe's largest plagiarism conference go to http://www.plagiarismadvice.org/register2010.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 845 643 0105.
Gayle Summerly & Helen Murray,