This is a to join us at our free event, Enhancing Learning & Teaching in Management Education: Getting to grips with a changing landscape. We do have options for in-person and remote participation, so please read on…
This TeachMeet event aims to create and facilitate a conversation around pressing issues faced by management school programmes and bring together key stakeholders to discuss, exchange, source and share good practices. The event aims to be practical and collaborative and will consist of a series of brief 7-minute sharing sessions and longer 30 or 60-minute workshops.
The overarching theme for the event is: 'Developing the student: addressing issues arising from ever-increasing student numbers in management education' and given the context of the event, we invite participants to consider and contribute ideas that might relate to:
- Transitions from school to university
- Peer learning and feedback
- Maths & stats development/support for management students
- Blending learning
- Technology enhanced learning and teaching
- Time: Wednesday, 20 June 2018 from 1100 to 1530. Registration, coffee & networking from 1000. Lunch & refreshments will be served.
- Place: Lancaster University Management School
- Cost: The event is free-of-charge!
- Access: Please register here to attend and find out how to submit and idea. You'll be able to submit your idea immediately as Eventbrite will e-mail you details on how to do this soon after you register.
If you cannot attend in person, you can participate remotely by submitting a 2-minute idea (a video, screencast, audiobite, text and/or other multimedia option) that we'll share back to the community as a resource, so please have a look. If you choose this option, please e-mail us directly at Lumsdeu@lancaster.ac.uk first.
This peer-organised TeachMeet is supported by Teach-Learn-Share, a joint initiative between Lancaster University's Faculty of Health & Medicine and the Lancaster University Management School.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing about your ideas and seeing you at the event!
Please do share this invitation with colleagues – all are welcomed but places are limited.
Dustin Hosseini, BA MA FHEA
Digital Education Facilitator / Senior Teaching Associate Lancaster University Management School B83, Lancaster, LA1 4YX T: +44 (0)1524 510395