HEFCE's third national conference on learning gain
HEFCE's third national conference on learning gain is taking place on Wednesday 7 February 2018, 0930 to 1630, at The Studio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham B2 5EP.
The agenda is expected to include:
· Updates on the HEFCE's learning gain programme and related activity.
· A discussion on learning gain in international higher education.
· Panel sessions on measuring learning gain and ethics.
· A series of breakout sessions focused on the following themes:
1. Big data and learning gain
2. Learning gain and employability
3. Engaging students in learning gain activity
4. Learning gain and learning and teaching enhancement.
A full agenda will be sent to all attendees when it is finalised. Lunch will be provided.
Registration is open from now until 23 January 2018. Capacity is limited at the event; we are therefore allowing for two representatives from each higher education institution or body to attend.
Any enquiries about this event should be emailed to email@example.com.